The Garber Chiropractic Center believes in individual patient care and treatment. We measure our success by the improved quality of living for each individual patient.
Dr. Garber, license in Georgia and North Carolina, is certified in CCEP, has Advanced Proficiency Rating in Activator Technique and is Cox Technique certified. Dr. Garber is experienced in working with patients from all age groups in all walks of life. Chiropractic care means pain relief. The Garber Chiropractic Center accomplishes this through professional listening and understanding. Occupational injuries, sports injuries and other forms of physical trauma are met with ever-growing experience and knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of all our patients.
Dr. Garber’s approach and philosophy centers on a holistic approach to patient health. Our chiropractic treatment focuses on specific pain issues and problems, while reaching to the underlying cause. The Garber Chiropractic Center listens and discusses treatment options through the entire process of diagnosis and recuperation.
Dr. Stephen Garber has been practicing chiropractic therapy for over 30 years, starting in Marietta, and now in Cartersville for the past 23 years. The good doctor is a distinguished faculty member at Life University in Marietta, where he teaches on the treatment of spinal injuries, without surgery. His graduate-level courses include the latest techniques including “the Cox Technique”. Devoted to study, the doctor, maintains constant research with regard to articles and the latest techniques concerning lower back and neck injury as well as All spinal research and treatments.
Dr. Garber lives in Cartersville Georgia, where he has been an active member of the community. The doctor has been happily married to his wife Annie for over 27 years and is the proud father of five children. A guitar player for over 40 years Dr. Garber is actively involved in the music ministry of his local congregation. He also enjoys spending time with his family, outdoor activities and Bible study.
- Associate of Science—Kingsborough Community College
- BS Liberal Studies— Excelsior College
- Doctor of Chiropractic—Life Chiropractic College (1981 Magna Cum Laude)
- 1981-1982 Internship with the Milledgeville Chiropractic Center
- 1982-1986 Life Chiropractic College Instructor of Chiropractic Technique
- 1982-1987 Marietta Square Chiropractic Clinic (owner)
- 1988- Present Garber Chiropractic Center, Cartersville Georgia (owner)
- C.C.E.P. (Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner)
- Activator Methods – Advanced Proficiency Status
- Certified Cox Practitioner
- Instructor – Life Chiropractic College 1982-1984
- Post Graduate Faculty – Life Chiropractic College 1982-1986
- Instructor – Spinal Research Corporation 1985-1987
- Adjunct Faculty Instructor – Life University April 2008 – Present
- Post Graduate Faculty – Life College 2008 -Present
SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Dr. Henri Gillett, Belgium – Summer 1983
- Dr. Stephan Pletain, Belgium – Summer 1983
- Dr. Raymond Sandoz, Switzerland – Summer 1983
- Dr. John Mennell MD, Marietta GA – 1983
- Dr. Janet G. Travell MD and Dr. David G. Simons MD – 1985